Chain of Love
This National BPA Service Project benefits Oklahoma Special Olympics.
Getting involved is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
- Make a donation to your local chapter and receive a “paper link.”
- Decorate the link, and add it to your chapter’s “Chain of Love.”
- Mail your check to Oklahoma BPA at 1500 W. Seventh Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74074.
The top three chapters will be recognized during Fall Leadership Conference and receive a plaque for their chapter.
Note: Participating in the Chain of Love Community Service Project makes local chapters eligible for the State and National Special Olympics BPA Cares Award.
Virtual Adaptation – FLC 2020
- Collect money from your chapter as you typically would do – do NOT send money to Oklahoma BPA until you are finished collecting.
- We will keep a virtual “Chain of Love” collections board on the Oklahoma BPA website. To be added to this you can fill out the form below and your school’s ongoing collection total will be added to the chart. Ongoing totals can be submitted once a day until 9/30/20.
- Your virtual chain of love will be customized to your school colors, each $5 your chapter has raised will equal one virtual link in the chain, and totals will be updated each evening.