Chain of Love
This National BPA Service Project benefits Oklahoma Special Olympics.
Getting involved is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
- Make a donation to your local chapter and receive a “paper link.”
- Decorate the link, and add it to your chapter’s “Chain of Love.”
- Mail your check to Oklahoma BPA at 1500 W. Seventh Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74074.
The top three chapters will be recognized during Fall Leadership Conference and receive a plaque for their chapter.
Note: Participating in the Chain of Love Community Service Project makes local chapters eligible for the State and National Special Olympics BPA Cares Award.
Last Step! Please submit your final pledge amounts no later than October 6th to Emily Bates.
Don’t forget to bring your paper chains to FLC on October 16th so we can display them!
Still wondering how this works?
- Chapters can set their own amounts for the links. Some chapters charge $.25 per link, others charge $1.
- Links can be as simple or extravagant as you would like them to be. Some chapters use construction paper, others print their logos on them, some let the person donating design the link.
- As the chapter advisor, you have full control over how this project works!