Trading Pin Design Contest
Each year at National Leadership Conference, Oklahoma BPA members trade their pins with members from other states.
A cash prize of $100 will be awarded to the student member creating the winning design!
- Must be an active BPA member in a chapter that is attending FLC (someone should be at FLC to accept any possible awards)
- Each chapter may submit a maximum of two entries per division (M/L, Secondary, Post-Secondary)
- The students must create an original design. Entries with copyrighted images such as logos, sports mascots, etc., will not be accepted
- Designs must be submitted in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format
- Only digital entries will be accepted (no hand drawings or sketches or templates found on sites such as Canva)
- Designs can be reflective of Oklahoma and / or include the National Leadership Conference theme
- Be sure the design is simple and clear, as it will be reduced to 3/4” – 1” in size
- You may use a maximum of 4 colors (white counts as one of the four colors)
- Each entry must include an artist statement describing the trading pin design, the inspiration behind it, and how it was created. 200 words or less submitted at the time that the trading pin is submitted.
Designs must be submitted via email to Paxton Cavin by September 20, 2023.
Looking for inspiration? Check out the OK BPA online store to see our past trading pin designs!